How do you draw a English bull dog?
How to draw English Bulldog
- Mark off the width and height of the picture.
- Draw an oval for a body and a line through its center.
- Mark the rear part of the body and draw guidelines for the legs and forelegs.
- Outline the legs and forelegs, the lower part of the face, nose and ears.
- Add toes and the details of the face and ears.
- Draw out the legs.
How do you draw a realistic bulldog?
How to Draw a Realistic Bulldog
- Use a light sketching pencil to draw in the basic shape of the dog.
- Concentrate on the head now.
- Lightly draw in the folds of skin.
- Now concentrate on the front half of the dog.
- Now work on the dog’s mid and rear sections.
- Now apply an outline.
- Quickly and roughly shade in the darker spots of the dog.
How do I draw a bulldog?
How to Draw a Bulldog
- Step 1: Draw a circle as a guide for the bulldog’s head. The circle doesn’t have to be perfect.
- Step 2: Draw two intersecting lines inside the bulldog’s head to help you place the facial features later on.
- Step 3: Draw two short curved lines on top of the head as guides for the bulldog’s ears.