How do you make an origami dog out of money?
Dollar Bill Origami Dog: 23 Steps
- STEP 1: Fold the bill from the bottom to top lengthwise.
- STEP 2: Fold the top left corner to the middle of the “O” on the bill.
- STEP 3: Fold the bottom left corner up and crease it.
- STEP 4: Make a few simple folds on the bottom left corner.
- STEP 5: Fold the top left corner twice to make a point.
How do you fold money into an angel?
How to Make a Dollar Bill Angel.
- Fan fold all 3 bills the long way, making the folds about 1/4 inch apart.
- Measure in about 1 1/4 inch from one end of one dollar bill, scrunch the folds, and tie a twist tie tightly around it.
- To make the wings, lay the other 2 fan folded bills side by side.
How do you fold a dollar bill into a butterfly?
How to Fold a Dollar Bill Origami Butterfly
- STEP 1: Fold the bill in half from left to right.
- STEP 2: On the back left, fold diagonally up to the top right.
- STEP 3: Flip over and match the fold on the other side.
- STEP 4: Fold the flap over to crease on both sides.
- STEP 5: Fold the two middle creases to the center.
- STEP 6: Fold the bill in half twice and crease.
How do you fold Christmas ornaments into money?
Follow the steps below!
- STEP 1: Fold the right side of the bill over as pictured below.
- STEP 2: Fold the left half over as pictured below.
- STEP 3: Turn over the bill and tuck in the flaps that are hanging down.
- STEP 4: Take your next bill and fold over the right side as pictured below.
- STEP 5: Repeat for your last bill.
How do you make a easy flower out of a dollar bill?
Dollar Bill Flower Instructions
- Place the dollar bill with the President’s face up.
- Valley fold the right and left edges of the bill to the quarter mark.
- Valley fold the four corners inwards.
- Valley fold the top and bottom edges towards the central horizontal crease.
- Valley fold in half ( fold bottom up).
How do you make an easy origami heart?
Origami Heart How-To
- Place a 6″ x 6″ square of origami paper colored-side down.
- Fold top point of paper to meet center crease.
- Fold bottom point up to meet top fold.
- Fold right side up diagonally to align with center.
- Repeat on left side to meet center crease.
- Flip over folded paper; fold side and top points in 1/2″.