- 1 How many trainer points do you need to unlock dogs on Nintendogs?
- 2 How do you unlock dogs on Nintendogs and Cats?
- 3 How do you get points on Nintendogs and Cats?
- 4 What is the best dog in Nintendogs and Cats?
- 5 Do Nintendogs die?
- 6 How do you cheat on Nintendogs?
- 7 Do Nintendogs grow up?
- 8 Can you breed dogs in Nintendogs cats?
- 9 Can you unlock more dogs on Nintendogs?
- 10 Can you lose trainer points in Nintendogs?
- 11 How do you get trainer points fast on Nintendogs?
- 12 How do you make money in Nintendogs and Cats?
- 13 Is there a cat version of Nintendogs?
- 14 What is the best version of Nintendogs?
- 15 How do you get a new dog on Nintendogs?
How many trainer points do you need to unlock dogs on Nintendogs?
How to Unlock All Nintendog Breeds
|Dog Breed||How to Unlock It|
|Boxer||Collect 10,000 owner points.|
|Cavalier King Charles Spaniel||Collect 22,000 owner points.|
|Chihuahua||Collect 50,000 owner points.|
|Dachshund||Collect 45,000 owner points.|
How do you unlock dogs on Nintendogs and Cats?
How to Unlock Dog Breeds
- Bassett Hound – 9800 / Play for 31 days.
- Boxer – 5800 / Play for 21 days.
- Bull Terrier – 3400 / Play for 15 days.
- Cavalier King Charles Spaniel – 5800 / Play for 21 days.
- Chihuahua – 600 / Play for 5 days.
- Dalmation – 3400 / Play for 15 days.
- French Bulldog – 9800 / Play for 31 days.
How do you get points on Nintendogs and Cats?
Here is a partial list of things that make your dog or cat earn points:
- Participate in a competition (dogs only)
- Be bathed.
- Be brushed.
- Be petted.
- Play with a toy.
- Befriend and play with a neighbor’s dog (dogs only)
- Go on a walk (dogs only)
- Be fed/watered.
What is the best dog in Nintendogs and Cats?
If you want to do lurecurrsing, I would recommend a spaniel or a shiba. Most dog are good at disc, and labs r probably best at obedience. If you want to do all the comps, then I think a spaniel or a terrier is the best dog.
Do Nintendogs die?
Unlike real life or other pet-simulation games, Nintendogs cannot die or have puppies. If they’re neglected for too long, however, their friendship with the owner could decrease.
How do you cheat on Nintendogs?
- Sneeze: While sitting tap your dogs nose. it should sneeze.
- Backflip: Tell your dog to sit. Then, tell your dog to jump.
- Speak: buy a keyboard (at 5000 trainer points) tap the little trumpet symbol. Now tap the camera symbol until it reaches the right dog.
- Wave: Tell your dog to sit.
Do Nintendogs grow up?
No they can’t grow up.
Can you breed dogs in Nintendogs cats?
As with Nintendogs, there are breeds exclusive to certain versions of the video game– though all breeds can be obtained in any version by earning Owner Points, playing a certain number of days, or by meeting a new dog breed via StreetPass.
Can you unlock more dogs on Nintendogs?
Nintendogs is available in four different versions: each containing a different selection of six dogs to choose from at the start. By being a good owner and/or meeting up with friends’ Nintendogs in Bark Mode, you can unlock more breeds, up to a total of 20 different dogs!
Can you lose trainer points in Nintendogs?
Bumping into your dog with the Mario Kart, Peach Kart, Bowser Kart, etc. Playing with toys that scare the dog (Balloon, dog photo, bubble blower, meteorite, etc.)
How do you get trainer points fast on Nintendogs?
Get Trainer Points.
- Start your Nintendog dogs’ day by petting or brushing all of your dogs at your house until they sparkle.
- Feed all of them. Wash all of them.
- Enter three competitions each with all of your dogs and if you take first place, you will get around 100 Trainer Points.
How do you make money in Nintendogs and Cats?
Money can be earned two ways on Nintendogs: contests and selling items. Dogs can be trained and participate in three different types of contests: Obedience Trials, Agility Trials, and Disc Competitions.
Is there a cat version of Nintendogs?
Versions. The game comes in three different versions: Nintendogs + Cats: French Bulldog & New Friends, Nintendogs + Cats: Golden Retriever & New Friends, and Nintendogs + Cats: Toy Poodle & New Friends. There are three cat varieties that appear in each version of the game, however there are no distinct breeds.
What is the best version of Nintendogs?
The DS version only has 3 patterns per dog. There are also more breeds to choose from (I love the bullies). It even lets you have colours that don’t exist for that breed. To sum it up, the DS version probably has the better features, but the 3DS version has the better dogs/cats.
How do you get a new dog on Nintendogs?
Insert the Nintendogs Game Card into your Nintendo DS and press the POWER button. When the Nintendo DS start-up screen appears, touch the screen. On the system menu, touch the Nintendogs panel to begin your new life with a puppy.