How do you draw a English bulldog?
How to Draw an English Bulldog
- Start by drawing a circle.
- Draw a straight line.
- Draw a smaller circle at the bottom.
- Draw a curved line linking the bottom and head.
- Add another curved line for the front leg.
- Put in two eyes and a heart-shaped nose.
- Sketch in a curvy looking triangle for the mouth.
- Draw in a semi-circle for the top of the nose.
How do you draw a kawaii dog?
How to Draw a Kawaii Dog
- Draw a rough circle for the face. Use short pencil strokes to draw the circle.
- Draw a reference point for the facial features.
- Sketch a rough oval shape for the body.
- Draw two pointy ears.
- Draw in the legs.
- Draw in the back leg.
- Sketch in your Corgi’s face.
- Draw in the ear and mouth details.
How do you draw a puppy’s eyes?
How to Draw Realistic Dog Eyes
- Begin by drawing two lines on your page.
- Draw two diagonal lines.
- Shape up the dog eyes.
- Draw the iris part of the eyes.
- Outline the white shine in the eyes.
- Darken the iris and eye outline.
- Use a 6B pencil to further darken the eyes.
- Lightly sketch in the fur.
How do you draw a real bulldog?
How to Draw a Realistic Bulldog
- Use a light sketching pencil to draw in the basic shape of the dog.
- Concentrate on the head now.
- Lightly draw in the folds of skin.
- Now concentrate on the front half of the dog.
- Now work on the dog’s mid and rear sections.
- Now apply an outline.
- Quickly and roughly shade in the darker spots of the dog.