- 1 How do I put money on my bulldog card?
- 2 How do I check my Bulldog Bucks balance?
- 3 How do I add Bulldog Bucks to Gonzaga?
- 4 Can you add paw points Uga?
- 5 Where can you spend Bulldog Bucks?
- 6 What is a bulldog buck?
- 7 How do I get a Fresno State ID?
- 8 How do I get a student ID for UGA?
- 9 How do I get a UGA ID card?
- 10 How much is housing at Gonzaga?
- 11 How do I get a new zag card?
- 12 What is Gonzaga ID?
- 13 Do paw points expire?
- 14 How long do paw points last?
- 15 Where are paw points accepted?
How do I put money on my bulldog card?
Deposit Funds to your Card Online
- Use your campus email credentials to login to your Student Portal and click on the.
- Click on Bulldog Bucks – Transact.
- Add funds to your account by selecting the “Add Money ”
- Follow the onscreen instructions to make a deposit.
- The minimum amount of for credit/debit deposit $10.
How do I check my Bulldog Bucks balance?
View Bulldog Bucks and Meal Plan balances and transaction history
- Download the eAccounts App.
- Log into Zagweb and click the “View Bulldog Buck and Meal Plan balances ” in the ZAGCARD tile.
How do I add Bulldog Bucks to Gonzaga?
Downloading the eAccounts app to your mobile device
- Go to the Playstore and search for “Transact eAccounts” and install the app.
- The first time you open it, you will swipe left a few times until you can click the “Get Started” button.
- Search or scroll down and select Gonzaga University.
- Select Bulldog Bucks.
Can you add paw points Uga?
Certain meal plan options include Paw Points. Paw Points add on-campus dining flexibility by allowing purchases in our restaurants, coffee shops, and market locations (ex. Starbucks, Barberitos, Einstein Bros. Bagels, Chick-fil-A, and more) and Coca-Cola Vending machines on campus with just a swipe of your UGA OneCard.
Where can you spend Bulldog Bucks?
Bulldog Bucks can be used for: Food at Drake dining facilities, including concession stands and C-store. Printing costs. Drake Bookstore purchases.
What is a bulldog buck?
Bulldog Bucks is UGA’s convenient, secure, and widely accepted campus stored value card program. A stored value card functions much like a debit card and is designed to allow students, faculty, and staff to purchase on-campus services such as vending, dining, print and copying services.
How do I get a Fresno State ID?
Student ID Cards – $5.00 per semester
- Confirm that the Continuing Global Education course registration is posted on your Student Center.
- Pay the $5.00 Student ID Card activation fee at any cashier window in the Joyal Building.
- Bring your receipt to the Bulldog Card Office in Joyal Room 156 to obtain your CGE ID card.
How do I get a student ID for UGA?
And, the process to obtain a card is the same,” Sharon Shannon, Student Support Services & State Authorization Coordinator said. You can order your UGA OneCard online for a cost of $30.00. You will upload a photo of your government-issued photo ID and a passport-style headshot photo.
How do I get a UGA ID card?
Online students who wish to obtain a regular Photo ID card (and the additional access to services that the regular UGACard provides) may apply in person at the UGACard Office at the Athens Campus (309 Tate Student Center), or at any of the three UGA Extended Campus locations (Griffin, Gwinnett, and Tifton).
How much is housing at Gonzaga?
|On Campus Housing||Rates for 2021 – 2022 (per semester) **|
|CM, Coughlin, Dillon, Goller, Madonna, Twohy, Welch – Double||$3,410|
|CM, Coughlin, Dillon, Goller, Madonna, Twohy, Welch – Single||$3,915|
|All Other Residence Halls – Double||$3,160|
|All Other Residence Halls – Single||$3,670|
How do I get a new zag card?
The first step to replacing your lost or broken ZAGCARD is to pay the $30.00 replacement fee online. We now give you the option to choose your delivery method. If you elect to pick up your card in person, we will notify you via email with instructions of where to pick up your card as soon as it is processed.
What is Gonzaga ID?
Your ID Number, GU Student ID, Alumni Membership Number, and Banner ID are all one and the same. Places to find this number are: If you are a member of the Alumni Association, your ID Number is printed on your membership card.
Do paw points expire?
Yes. If you do not earn or redeem any points for 12 months, your points will expire. We will make sure to send you an email when your points are about to expire, but to keep them active, just make sure to visit FreshStep.com or the Paw Points ® app and earn or redeem Paw Points ® at least once a year.
How long do paw points last?
ANY Paw Point balances remain available to the student until after one year of their last activity on the account or until their UGA ID is deactivated, whichever comes first.
Where are paw points accepted?
Paw Points may be used at Harcombe, Schilletter and Clemson House Dining Halls, The Canteen, East Side Food Court, Fernow Street Cafe, Chili’s Too, Java City, Einstein Bros. Bagels, Starbucks, Wendy’s and Seasons by the Lake Restaurant.