How do you draw a realistic bulldog?
How to Draw a Realistic Bulldog
- Use a light sketching pencil to draw in the basic shape of the dog.
- Concentrate on the head now.
- Lightly draw in the folds of skin.
- Now concentrate on the front half of the dog.
- Now work on the dog’s mid and rear sections.
- Now apply an outline.
- Quickly and roughly shade in the darker spots of the dog.
How do you draw a Rottweiler?
How to Draw a Rottweiler
- Step 1: Draw two circles as guides for the rottweiler’s body.
- Step 2: Draw a smaller square-like shape on the top right side as a guide for the rottweiler’s head.
- Step 3: Draw two intersecting lines inside the head to help draw the rottweiler’s facial features later on.
How do you draw a puppy’s eyes?
How to Draw Realistic Dog Eyes
- Begin by drawing two lines on your page.
- Draw two diagonal lines.
- Shape up the dog eyes.
- Draw the iris part of the eyes.
- Outline the white shine in the eyes.
- Darken the iris and eye outline.
- Use a 6B pencil to further darken the eyes.
- Lightly sketch in the fur.