How do you draw a realistic bulldog?
How to Draw a Realistic Bulldog
- Use a light sketching pencil to draw in the basic shape of the dog.
- Concentrate on the head now.
- Lightly draw in the folds of skin.
- Now concentrate on the front half of the dog.
- Now work on the dog’s mid and rear sections.
- Now apply an outline.
- Quickly and roughly shade in the darker spots of the dog.
How do you draw a English bulldog?
How to Draw an English Bulldog
- Start by drawing a circle.
- Draw a straight line.
- Draw a smaller circle at the bottom.
- Draw a curved line linking the bottom and head.
- Add another curved line for the front leg.
- Put in two eyes and a heart-shaped nose.
- Sketch in a curvy looking triangle for the mouth.
- Draw in a semi-circle for the top of the nose.
How do you draw a Rottweiler?
How to Draw a Rottweiler
- Step 1: Draw two circles as guides for the rottweiler’s body.
- Step 2: Draw a smaller square-like shape on the top right side as a guide for the rottweiler’s head.
- Step 3: Draw two intersecting lines inside the head to help draw the rottweiler’s facial features later on.
How do you draw a dog?
Dog Drawing Instructions
- Start by drawing an oval shape.
- Continue by making a inverted U shape above the oval you have previously drawn.
- Draw the ears.
- Lets finish up the dog face.
- Time to make the body!
- Last but not lest, draw a pair of hind legs and a wiggly tail.