- 1 Who blows the horn in TWD?
- 2 Who set off the horn in Alexandria?
- 3 Who were the wolves in walking dead?
- 4 Who Put W on the Walkers?
- 5 What does JSS stand for in the walking dead?
- 6 What is an A or B Walking Dead?
- 7 What does the W on walkers heads mean?
- 8 What does the W on the walkers forehead mean?
- 9 Does Glenn actually die in season 6?
Who blows the horn in TWD?
The Wolves. This is probably the most popular theory as to who is blowing the horn in Episode 1 of The Walking Dead. As Bustle pointed out, in season 5 we saw how the Wolves used loud music to herd groups of walkers into trucks, so a precedent has been set for this group.
Who set off the horn in Alexandria?
1) For those just joining us, last week Rick’s Rangers discovered a quarry full of zombies, so they decided to build a Zombie Motor Speedway to divert them away from Alexandria —and it was working too until some a-hole back at the homestead started honking their goddamn horn! CUT IT OUT, BUTTHOLE!
Who were the wolves in walking dead?
The Wolves are a group of hostile survivors introduced in Season 5 of AMC’s The Walking Dead. They served as the primary antagonistic group for the first half of Season 6.
Who Put W on the Walkers?
Danai Gurira as Michonne on Season 5 of The Walking Dead. CLEVELAND, Ohio – Last night’s episode on Season 5 of “The Walking Dead” featured another reference to a mysterious group called The Wolves. Rick, Daryl and Carol take down a walker with the letter “W” carved into its forehead.
What does JSS stand for in the walking dead?
The title of the episode, ” JSS “, refers to Enid’s mantra “Just Survive Somehow”.
What is an A or B Walking Dead?
An A is a zombie who recently turned and is physically strong. A B is a living person who is physically and mentally strong. The people Jadis works with want strong people, both living and dead. An A is a zombie who recently turned and is physically strong. A B is a living person who is physically and mentally strong.
What does the W on walkers heads mean?
The Whisperers are a group of people we still know little about, but we do know that they wear zombie masks and walk among them to survive. Perhaps the W’s on the walker heads are to notify their own people to the fact that those are, in fact, zombies and not fellow members of the group.
What does the W on the walkers forehead mean?
Morgan, Morgan, MORGAN. After trailing the group all season, he opens the final episode. Two of those crazy people with W on their forehead show up at his campfire (the W stands for “Wolves,” the gun-toting guy explains, like the beasts of prey who roamed the land before the Europeans showed up).
Does Glenn actually die in season 6?
Nicholas draws his gun, utters a “Thank you” to Glenn before shooting himself in the head, his flailing body pulling Glenn into the pit of walkers below. Despite the episode leading you to believe Glenn died, it emerges four episodes later that he managed to crawl away as the walkers feasted on Nicholas’ corpse.